Special Event Permit Applications

A special event is defined as any organized assembly or activity conducted by an individual or organization for a common purpose.  Most of these events are not planned or organized by the City of Roseburg.  However, the City will have concerns and responsibilities if the activity involves the use of City property, facilities or services.  Potential major loss exposures for special events include damage to public property, equipment and machinery and injuries to participants.  The forms are intended to assist event organizers and City Staff to ensure all the concerns and adopted City Policies and Ordinances are appropriately addressed. You can call the City Administration Office at 541-492-6866 with questions or email at the address shown at the bottom of the page.

OLCC Alcohol Special Event Information

Special events that will have alcoholic beverages as part of the event will need to submit an Oregon Liquor and Cannabis Commission (OLCC) Temporary Sales Permit that requires City approval before returning the form to OLCC. There is a fee when on City property and the application must be received a minimum of seven (7) days prior to the event. Alcohol must be limited to beer and wine and the applicant is responsible for obtaining all additional permits, licenses and insurance certificates required prior to the issuance of the permit.

A Commercial General Liability insurance policy written on an occurrence basis with limits no less than $2,000,000 per occurrence and $4,000,000 in the aggregate for bodily injury or property damage is required with the City listed as the additional insured. Feel free to contact the City Administration Office for more information at (541) 492-6866