OLCC Alcohol Information

Except for special event liquor license applications processed in accordance with Roseburg Municipal Code, Section 7.02.030, all applications submitted to the Oregon Liquor and Cannabis Commission (OLCC) for a license to sell alcoholic beverages within the City shall be submitted to the City Administration Office for review by the City Council. Such application shall be accompanied by the fee set by Council resolution for the type of license sought. City Council meetings are held the second and fourth Monday of the month, excluding holidays.